Donate

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Chalice Show - Patriot's Heart Broadcasting - BlogTalkRadio Network -10:30 p.m. EDT Sunday 5 Jul 2009 - Kerchner et al v. Obama & Congress Update

The Chalice Show - Patriot's Heart Broadcasting - BlogTalkRadio Network 9 to 11 p.m. EDT Sunday 5 Jul 2009 - Kerchner et al v. Obama & Congress lawsuit update and discussion of the new publicity campaign to make more people aware that Obama is not an Article II natural born citizen to Constitutional Standards and to increase public awareness of the existence of this lawsuit. The Main Stream Media (MSM) still refuses to discuss the eligibility issue and thus more paid media Advertorial type advertising will be done using the following theme:
Kerchner-et-al-v-Obama-Congress-et-al-Advertorial-in-20090706-Issue-Wash-Times

I was on the last 1/2 hour segment of the Chalice Show from 10:30 to 11:00 p.m. EDT. Below is the link to download and listen to the two hour show. The discussion of this case and the new advertising initiative begins 90 minutes in, the last half hour. Listen to it all or download it and fast forward to the last half hour where I discuss the case and the new publicity fund initiative: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/PatriotsHeartNetwork/2009/07/06/The-Chalice-ShowThe Chalice Show

Charles

5 comments:

James said...

Is it possible to put up a YouTube video advertising your website? Just a Thought. Incendentially, I donated $10.00. I wish could donate more but my finances are tight.

mtngoat61 said...

Hi Charles,

Great radio show. Best wishes with the new publicity fund. I'm sure the American people will support the effort to publicize the Kerchner et al v Obama & Congress et al lawsuit. I sent in a small donation myself. Anyone reading my comment check out the new 2nd Series advertisement placed in the Washington Times today. It's a beauty and sends the message loud and clear to those people down in Washington DC. And Attorney Apuzzo's essay in it is terrific.

ProtectOurLiberty.org

M Publius Goat
Goat's Ledge

cfkerchner said...

Hi James,

Thank you for the donation. No amount is too small. It all is appreciated and helps.

That's a good idea about making a video. But, I don't know how to make a YouTube video nor do I have the tools to do it. I don't even have a cell phone. :-)

But, in addition to treasure, as I said on the radio show, we also need people to donate time and talent. If anyone reading this knows how to make a YouTube video out of the material on the new ProtectOurLiberty.org website and/or this blog, please make one(or two separate ones), send it to me and Mario (legal review) for review and approval and then you can post it for us. Or if you donate it to us, we will post it.

Synergy at work! If we all do a little we can accomplish a lot!

Charles

James said...

You should definitely investigate the possibility of spreading the details of your situation on YouTube. I can tell you that Obama eligiblity YouTube videos get alot of attention and at very minimum usually get several thousand views. Many people use YouTube to watch and find information. Putting your article into a video will definitely be captivating and will capture alot of viewer's interest. Just run a view count search on the terms "Obama Birth Certificate" and you will see what I mean. Videos posted on this topic gets thousands and thounsands of views in a short period of time.

Pragmaticite said...

I fully endorse the ad campaign! I wish I could afford more than $75. Good job.

If you want to attract more supporters from the vast pool of uninformed and undecided citizens on this issue, I suggest using less text and a more accessible layout, tone and reading level to make it more inviting to read.

Of course, it depends on your goal and target audience for the ads. It's a valuable exercise to ask yourselves:

"Whom do we want to reach?"
"What to we want them to do?"